A Nationally Certified American Sign Language Interpreter with over 20 years of interpreting experience, holding the NIC: Advanced certification from the NAD-RID (National Association of the Deaf – Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf).
Serving North Idaho and Eastern Washington
I am eager to provide clear and fluent communication between consumers using American Sign Language/Signed English and spoken English. I believe strongly in providing excellent customer service, showing respect, integrity and understanding the unique language and cultural needs of clients.
My experience in the interpreting field has taught me to provide quality service, respecting confidential information by following the NAD-RID Professional Code of Conduct. I work for all types of consumers in a variety of situations, including but not limited to the following:
- Medical/dental appointments and surgery/outpatient procedures
- Job interviews and orientations
- Staff meetings and training
- Conferences and platform presentations
- Vocational training
- Social Services appointments
- Post-secondary classes
- IEP meetings and parent/teacher conferences
- Video Remote Interpreting (VRI)
For rates and terms, click here.
To contract my services and check availability, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (208) 712-3047 or (208) 755-0278.